DHR242Z Makita Brushless Rotary Hammer 26mm(DHR242Z)
€232.10 | €188.70 excl. VAT
The Makita DHR242Z SDS+ is a combination drill that offers 3 different modes: Rotary, Rotary Hammer and Chisel. The DHR242Z is fitted with Makita’s brushless motor to ensure high performance and power that matches that of the 24v model but also reduces the energy lost by up to 30%. We found that the DHR242Z would comfortably drill up to a maximum of 24mm in concrete, 13mm in steel and 27mm in wood.
Battery failure and break downs are minimised by the rubber joining process on the body on the machine which protects the internal components by massively reducing vibrations.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit
- Easy-to-grip handle
- Ergonomically designed to give maximum power thrust
- Provides a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip
- 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only & Rotation only
- The tool body is separated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the housings are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30% giving longer run times between battery charges
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact
- 1x DHR242Z 18V Brushless SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill 24mm